Bullet Force is an amazing multiplayer FPS game with great 3D graphics. Create a room (with a maximum number of players, public or private etc...) or join one and start shooting.
NOTE: This game will only be fully cached in Firefox.
Purchase weapons and extensions such as deadly machine gun and RPG! Not to mention the awesome abilities that can only be used after you get kill-streaks. Go show your skill and become Bullet Force champion!
Bullet Force Multiplayer is developed by Blayze Games (Lucas Wilde).
The initial release date is June 2016. The game has been updated in March 2018 with a brand new look and more dynamic features. You can find it here on RoyaGames.
UPDATE (October 2018): Six new maps have been added: Zen, Village, Office, Park, Prison, and City.
Bullet Force is available in the browser on RoyaGames (using WebGL), as an Android app, and as an iOS app. This means that you can play it on pretty much any device!
- Multiplayer mode against other players worldwide and practice mode to play against bots
- Many weapons to choose from (including M4A1, Compact .45 or M67 Frag)
- Multiple game modes: Team Deathmatch, Free for All, Gun Game, or Conquest
- You can customize the load-out with a different set of weapons
- Credits system to buy more weapons
- Kill streaks special abilities to use in the game
- High-quality 3D graphics (customizable in the settings menu, depending on your graphics card)
- 10 playable maps
- Play in fullscreen
CategorizationShooting Games » First Person Shooter Games » Bullet Force
More Information About Bullet Force
Bullet Force is a wonderful first person shooter games game that you can play on RoyaGames.com. This amazing shooting game is built with WebGL to run flawlessly in all modern browsers. Bullet Force is available online and as a mobile app on both your Android and iOS devices. You can play Bullet Force in full-screen mode to avoid any distractions. Bullet Force is created by Blayze Games. Bullet Force has received 38,584,049 plays and has been rated 9.2 out of 10 with 252,547 votes. If you like the game, you should also play our other first person shooter games or Shell Shockers and War Brokers (.io).SHOW LESS
ControlsHow to play Bullet Force
- WASD to move
- Spacebar to jump
- T to chat
- Mouse to shoot
- Shift to run
- P to pause the game
- Enter to respawn
- G to throw a grenade
- E to pick up a gun
- F to use a knife
- R to reload your weapon
- C to crouch
- 2 to change your weapon
- Arrow keys for killstreaks
- Tab key for the score