Russian Car Driver ZIL 130 is an awesome truck driving simulation game in which you get to control the legendary ZIL 130 soviet truck. This realistic simulation game gives you a real feel into how the truck handles and how you have to master the controls to keep this beast moving.
You can roam freely throughout the map and discover the beautiful landscape that awaits you or compete in different challenges to become the ultimate long-distance trucker. There are 6 awesome game modes to play. All are super fun to take part in. Have fun!
Russian Car Driver ZIL 130 is developed by Falco Software. You can play this exclusively on RoyaGames.com.
- Full-featured 3D truck simulator driving game
- Experience driving a ZIL 130 truck that produced in 1964-1994
- 3D stunning graphics with attention to details
- Huge area to explore
- A radio to listen to music
- Storyline to follow
- 6 awesome game modes: career, parking, traffic, climbing, rally, and championship
- In career mode: you can play in arcade and simulation style
- Customizable garage's design
- Upgradeable driving's skill
Russian Car Driver ZIL 130 is a web browser game. It's also available as an Android app.
CategorizationDriving » Car » Truck » Russian Car Driver ZIL 130
More Information About Russian Car Driver ZIL 130
This is an awesome truck games game that you can enjoy here on RoyaGames.com in your browser, free of charge. The game is powered by WebGL to run in most browsers. In addition to playing Russian Car Driver ZIL 130 in your browser, you can also download the Russian Car Driver ZIL 130 app on your Android phone and tablet. You can play Russian Car Driver ZIL 130 in full-screen. Falco Software developed Russian Car Driver ZIL 130. It has received 2,489,495 plays and has received a rating of 9.1 out of 10 with 22,305 votes. If you enjoyed playing Russian Car Driver ZIL 130, make sure to check out our other truck games or 3D Truck Simulator and Pizza Trucks Jigsaw.SHOW LESS
ControlsHow to play Russian Car Driver ZIL 130
- WASD or arrow keys to drive
- C to change camera view
- Space bar to use handbrake
- H to horn
- Esc to open the menu